I’ll be posting something with a little more detail (and some video and photos) soon, but I thought I’d just put this out there while it’s still fresh:
- You will need more socks than you think.
- Ireland is beautiful, and its people and culture are great.
- You can just do this stuff.
- Do not underestimate hear/like/buy (Get people in the venue first!)
- The middle of the ferry(i.e. from bow to stern) is the calmest when in high seas.
- Make sure all posters and flyers have as least one URL.
- Fresh fruit is better than caffeine for keeping you awake on long drives.
- Touring with large groups makes decision making harder, but cost bearing easier.
- Time is weird when touring: Thoughts of an heroic, Odyssean return from a grand voyage were deflated by the discovery that the milk in the fridge is still fine.